At the heart of Europe lies perhaps the continent’s most wonderful venue: luxurious flair, oriental charm and nature within touching distance. The Royal Residence at the Atlantis by Giardino hotel in Zurich is far more than simply unique. It is brimming with character, takes your breath away and is quite simply the urban retreat. A place which naturally combines the qualities that set Switzerland apart: excellence, diligence and discretion. Whether you stay for one or several weeks, the Royal Residence is always incomparable.
The Master Suite, which comprises a
bedroom, living area, bathroom and dressing
room, guarantees elegant evenings, carefree
sleep and a perfect start to the new day.
A place for early birds and late risers alike.
Magnificently combined materials meet stylish
details and together create an unparalleled
feeling of luxurious living. No matter where
your gaze may wander, the Master Suite
surprises time and again with new aspects.
As the centrepiece of the Royal Residence, the Red Salon is the perfect place to receive company and simply linger for a while. The room combines cosy luxury with a prestigious atmosphere. Furthermore, access to the large terrace provides stunning views over the rooftops of Zurich.
As the antechamber to the Master Suite,
the Blue Salon provides a very private retreat.
Enjoy its relaxing atmosphere and a very
special view over the tranquil Alpine
metropolis of Zurich. It is a perfect place
of relaxation for the body and mind.
The penthouse suite comprises three residential wings, which can be prepared for residents, guests or personnel, as required. The foyer is located at the heart of the building, where the glass dome above the listed spiral staircase ensures a fantastic first impression.
A royal dining experience: The Royal Residence’s
dining room with its own attached kitchen
stands out thanks to its elaborately crafted
interior and priceless view over the greenery
of the adjacent forest. Relax on the terrace
as the sun goes down – summer evenings will
be simply unforgettable.
At the Royal Residence, the Middle East is
just a doorstep away. Warm colours, oriental
ornaments, Arabian water pipes – the
shishas – and the view over the city create
a bridge between the Alpine metropolis and
A Thousand and One Nights.
• Total area of the Royal Residence: 1,975 m2
– of which living space: 1,145 m2
– of which surrounding terrace: 830 m2
• Total area of Master Suite: 728 m2
– of which living space: 426 m2
– of which surrounding terrace: 302 m2
Rooms and facilities
• 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms
• 1 dining room with a fully equipped hotel kitchen
• 2 lounges plus a shisha lounge
• Foyer with two separate lifts
• Various service rooms (including medical room,
vault and security centre)
• Private underground car park with its own separate lift
• Europe’s biggest suite • Maximum privacy and security (including independent IT environment)
• Separate access to the private underground car park with direct access to the Royal Residence
• State-of-the-art technology (including mirror TVs)
• Terrace with lounge furniture
• Direct access to and use of the hotel infrastructure (all-day dining, fine dining, spa and outdoor pool)
• Exclusive additional hotel services
An urban pulse close to the rhythm of nature. At Atlantis by Giardino, you move exactly between these two worlds, and you will find your very own perfect middle ground. This urban retreat combines the urban luxury of a five-star superior hotel with the natural glowing strength of its location directly at the foot of the green Üetliberg mountain.
Additional services (on request)
• 24/7 butler service
• Private kitchen chef
• Driver (with Rolls-Royce on request)
• Secretary services
• Private spa treatments in the Royal Residence
• Private BBQ dinner on the rooftop terrace
• Dining room with hotel catering and service
• Concierge service for activities in Zurich
and surrounding area